All Consignment & Salvage By Appointment OnlyAll appointments are made in person or via phone
Important Consignment Details
- All consignment is by appointment only.
- There is a $10 annual fee to consign. This fee is deducted from the proceeds of your sales.
- All items will be displayed for approximately 90 days.
- After 60 days, items will be marked down to 1/2 price.
- After 90 days, all unsold items become the property of the shop. Most of these items will be donated to local charities.
- Holiday items will be marked down to 1/2 price the day after the holiday.
- The consignor receives 40% of the final selling price.
- Payment is made by check. Please call in advance for check pick-up in the shop.
- We DO NOT call you for checks. We DO NOT mail checks.
- Clothing should come in on hangers, freshly pressed or dry-cleaned.
- Check clothing for wear, fading and flaws.
- Current fashion in great condition
- We accept spring/summer beginning March 1st and fall/winter beginning August 15th.